Thursday, October 2, 2008

Book-a-thon

We just started a book-a-thon that will run now thur October 24th. If you want to find out how your child can participate you can email me at olivetreehomeschool@yahoo.com. If you would like to sponsor one or more of my children also email me.

How does it work? Well basically you would decide an amount you would like to donate per book my book my child/children read. For our family you have 4 choices Devonte age 12, Bobby age 10, Cheyenne age 7, Savannah age 5. Say you offered to donate $1.00 per book and the child read 10 books you would make a $10.00 donation by either paypal or I can email our address.

If you child wants to participate he/she would ask family and friend to sponser him/her. Then she would read and and be able to donate and help another kid. My kids love being involved in things where they can make a difference. Either way you can email me. Thanks for participating.

No comments: